About Conscious Life & Style
Conscious Life & Style is a mindful digital media destination inspiring holistic personal, community, and planetary wellbeing. We create resources that support a slow and eco-conscious lifestyle, curate responsible fashion & lifestyle brands, share educational content for diving deeper into systemic challenges driving our climate crisis and vast social inequities, and explore the solutions from BIPOC and historically marginalized communities.
We value equity, transparency, circularity, community, and collaboration and work to center these values in all that we do. We aim to inspire, educate, and motivate action towards change in a way that is approachable, accessible, and inclusive.
Meet the Founder
Hey there! I’m Elizabeth Joy (she/her), a writer, content creator, and global citizen passionate about supporting the movement towards a better future for fashion and a more sustainable world.
I currently live on the traditional homelands of the Council of the Three Fires: The Odawa, Ojibwe and Potawatomi Nations. Numerous other Tribes also called this area home, including the Miami, Ho-Chunk, Menominee, Sac, and Fox. (Also known as Chicago/Chicago suburbs)
- Week of Outfits with Elizabeth Joy – The Good Trade
- 5 Tips for a More Earth Conscious Wardrobe – EcoWatch
- 7 Conscious Fashion Influencers and Activists to Follow – Attire
- The Best Travel Dresses for Women – Banana Backpacks blog
- How to Quit Fast Fashion – Titanic Spa
- 30 Easy Eco-Friendly Swaps – UpJourney
- Approachable Zero Waste Tips from Sustainable Bloggers – Marmag Creation
- 13 Easy Ways to Conserve Energy at Home – Redfin
- 17 Sustainable Fashion Blogs You Should Follow – WAMA
- Pre-Loved Podcast
- The Wise Consumer Podcast